Football Players? I’ll be running sessions specific to football players for the summer. Get ready for next season now. Contact me if you’re interested in finding out more.
My name is Dave Fenton, I’m a husband and father of 2 girls and living in Thornleigh, NSW. I’m passionate about all sports and focused on Athletics, in particular for young athletes. My aim is to help athletes reach their potential in a safe and friendly environment. For younger athletes I work with parents and athletes to gauge their potential and what they want to gain from their coaching and work towards these goals.
My main aim for young athletics is always to keep them playing and enjoying sport their whole lives. I also try to teach young athletes about correct nutrition and staying fit and healthy. I’m happy to work with young athletes wanting to improve, competitive athletes looking to be their best and kids looking for all round fitness and conditioning. I’m also delighted to work with adults looking for improvements and advice. My Children both take part in Hornsby District Little Athletics and play football for Thornleigh Thunder.
Qualifications / accreditations
- Currently Level 1 Community Athletics Coach
- IAAF Kids’ Athletics Sporting Schools Coach
- Australian Athletics Officials’ Education Scheme (AAOES) (Level 1)
- Working with Children Check number: WWC1316468E
- Qualified Member Protection Information Officer
- ASADA Anti Doping Level 1 and Level 2 – 2019 Course
- FFA Number: 10187486
Individual sessions: $50.00 per hour