Perfect for Football season!
Speed, Power, Explosiveness and Agility.
Get fitter and faster for your Winter sport season.
Our program changes each week with a variety of drills to improve speed, acceleration, speed endurance and turns. Your child will learn and improve a range of skills used across all sports – Athletics, Soccer, AFL, Cricket, Baseball and increase their overall fitness.
I’m Coach Dave, a local Athletics Australia accredited coach and running enthusiast.
Over the last 2 years I have been running the Sporting Schools program in many Sydney Primary schools teaching kids how to run, jump and enjoy exercise and fitness.
I also coach Athletics at some of the local Independent High Schools.
Now is your opportunity to get your children ready for the remainder of winter season with drills based on footwork, sprinting and acceleration and use Athletics techniques to improve their game.
- Classes will be limited to 6 people + coach (7 people max).
- Social distancing will be 2 metres.
- Given the current climate children will be expected to adhere to strict social distancing guidelines, failure to do so may result in your child being asked to sit out for the remainder of the session.
- All drills can be conducted with no body contact or requirement to be close to another player.
- Coach will do all set up and take down and requests kindly that children do not touch any of the equipment.
- Participants personal gear, hoodies and water bottles, etc will be kept separate from others.
- Coach will also stay 2 metres from participants.
- The only equipment used will be cones and hoops as markers.
- Athletics Australia Level 1 Community Athletics Coach
- Athletics Australia Level 2 Intermediate Club Coach
- IAAF Kids’ Athletics Sporting Schools Coach
- Football Federation Australia Grassroots Football Certificate
- Football Federation Australia Game Training Certificate
- Full working with Children Check
- 1 week trial for $15
- Any 5 weeks for $95
- 8 weeks $150 (Eligible for Active Kids Voucher)
- Location: Ruddock Park, Quarter Sessions Rd, Westleigh, NSW, 2120
- Day and Time: Weekdays 10:00am to 11:00am
- Day and Time: Weekdays 3:30pm to 4:30pm
- Day and Time: Sunday 8.00am to 9.00am
All prepaid sessions have been rolled over until you feel comfortable about sending your child back.
Claim your Active Kids voucher at https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-active-kids-voucher and book in the 8 week course for $50Contact me for more information / registration